Kashmir Campaign Global (KCG) is a registered NGO based and registered in UK. As indigenous representatives from Indian Occupied Kashmir, we say it like it is in the interest of promoting representing the our people to bring freedom, justice and peace in this troubled region.
We work with all those who share our aim – to help bring a solution to the crisis, a solution that respects the integrity of the Kashmiri people and their inalienable right to self-determination.
Our objectives include:
- To promote a just and lasting solution.
- To work with individuals, communities, organisations (political and non-political), NGOs, academic institutions, UN and other organisations by using all the peaceful means at our disposal and within the law.
- To uphold and defend the rights of the people of Kashmir, whom we serve.
- To facilitate humanitarian relief to those affected in the Indian-occupied part of Kashmir.
- Stand up against terrorism and extremism in all its forms.
We invite you to participate with us in any way you can. For more information, and to find out ways you can get involved use the contact form below and we will get back in touch with you……